State Launches Website to Answer Questions About General Tax Amnesty Program Ohio General Tax Amnesty Program runs from May 1 to June 15
- Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:54
- Thursday, 22 March 2012 08:34
Republican Gov. Rick Scott, who was elected after the law's passage, said he's open to suggestions if the Martin case illustrates problems with it.
- Wednesday, 21 March 2012 08:01
According to Chris Tutko, the director of the National Neighborhood Watch Program, there are about 22,000 registered watch groups nationwide, and Zimmerman was not part of a registered group -- another fact the police were not aware of at the time of the incident.
- Local neighborhoods to benefit from Restoration Act of 2012
- Emmett ‘Tonelli’ Cobb’s life made headlines, death goes unnoticed
- National outrage rises, calls amplify for justice in the killing of Trayvon Martin
- Police Blotter Week of 3-21-2012
- Free fries this weekend
- The City of Cleveland and Cuyahoga County Partner to Host Greater University Circle Job and Resource Fair